Our company is certified under ICPAC, and is authorised to provide administrative services in Cyprus. Due to expansion, we are looking for experienced Corporate Lawyer to join our professional team in Nicosia.
· Reviewing, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents;
· Reviewing and preparing of all relevant forms and documentation for submission to the office of the Cyprus Registrar of Companies;
· Supervision the KYC procedures of the Company according to the applicable laws;
· Reviewing Company’s internal documentation for the compliance with legislation, drafting internal Company’s policies, manuals and other documents;
· Communicating with different government offices, financial institutions, and other counterparties on different questions in order to provide compliance with their requirements and applicable law;
· Advising clients on legal, financial matters and tax matters, etc.
· Degree in Law;
· Knowledge of Cyprus and international legislation in the field of corporate law at the expert level. Good knowledge of finance and tax legislation is the significant advantage;
· Knowledge and application of Investment Services Law as well as AIFM/AIF law and relevant legislation for entities regulated by the CySEC will be considered an advantage;
· At least 3 years experiences in the Corporate services;
· Excellent command of Greek and English languages. Knowledge of Russian will be considered an advantage.
· Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
· Computer proficiency.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
· excellent oral and written communications skills;
· perfect planning and time-management skills;
· ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
· competitive salary;
· opportunities of professional growth and development;
· friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by email at jc [at] noacircle . com with a subject “Corporate Lawyer”
- Premium ad
Full /Part Time Secretary /Customer service /. Full Time /Technician Position Available. Citycell in Limassol is seeking to recruit Greek and English speaking Secretary/Receptionist in order to maintain secretarial duties in the office. Main duties: • Answering phone calls. • Managing incoming and…